Yoga session for SPIT Staff
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology Organized Yoga and Meditation Session for SPIT staff on Tuesday 21/06/2016 at 10.00am. in the Library. The session was about 1 hour. Mr. Peter D'souza from Hotel Taj conducted the session. He conducted following activities.
- Light stretching exercises - For upper body and lower extremities
- Five standing asannas beneficial for back
- 2 sitting postures beneficial for better posture
- Deep breathing exercise (Pranayama)
- Guided deep meditation experiential session thru progressive relaxation
- Sharing / feedback / qst /ans etc.
Photographs of Yoga Session
|Introduction about Yoga Teacher|
|Vote of Thanks|